Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Training of O Gallery Update (4 сообщения)

The Training of O Gallery Update    The Training of O Gallery Update
Slaves are trained for a full week deep in the confines of Kink's castle, having been trained to take pain, please cock, or anything else their master desired.
http://www.thetrainingofo.com/php/redirect.php?zyxel05:revshare
рекомендовать друзьям >>

  • The Making of a Perfect Little Slut, Day Two
    If she wants to be a perfect little slut, then she should talk like a perfect little slut. I make her say the nastiest shit as she sucks cock, licks balls and pumps dick with her perfect little pussy.
    Переслать  


  • Training a Slut Girl to Fuck Better, Final Day
    She has failed me before. But I saw something in her: innate grace. So, instead of moving on to some other slut, I took her here to the basement to train her to fuck better. And I am glad I did. Just sitting here picking photos for this update page makes my dick grow. She is hotter than ever and just as graceful. That grace is something you cannot teach. But what I can teach is how to pound the fuck out of hard dick using all her holes till she nearly faints from exhaustion. Yes, that I can teach.Bailey Blue's final day in the basement starts off with a lesson in balance and proceeds directly to the finer points of servicing dick. I teach her different ways to suck it, stroke it, squeeze it, jawbreaker, grazing the tip, ball sucking, head popping, and how to keep her ass up and ready to take it deep. I'd say it is a hard job but I think that is self-evident.I reward her by allowing her to get tied up and fucked by the gimp. Fat cock violates all her slutty holes, while the whip stands ready to punish any infractions. The payoff comes as she lies prone, submissive, holding herself open waiting, begging as the hot come spills out all over her perfect ass. But did she really learn anything at all - can she actually fuck better? You decide.
    Переслать  


  • Scaring the Fuck Out of Alani Pi, Day 2
    They way that fear makes pussies wet. When I push the cattle prod in her face and ram my thumb up her cunt, I know it is true. This little slut girl is so terrified of electricity that I can think of nothing better. The more she squirms in fear, the harder my dick gets, the more I want more, and the cycle goes on and on. Wonderful.I want her thighs to burn like fire without putting a finger on her. I want her to learn that it is the slave that does the work around here, and I want that lesson etched into her muscle memory like a hot poker against her supple, tender, white flesh. The dick stand serves us well, and delivers a lesson her pretty thighs will not soon forget.I choke her throat with dick and make her say the nastiest shit while her mouth is stuffed. As the dick gets harder, it stretches her pretty lips further and further, distorting her innocent face into that of a grotesque cock sucking slut.Watching that thick cock slide in and out of her puffy pink pussy is good, but all the better when she is suffering through it for the sake of the lesson. And when she needs motivation, Mr. Zapper is there for her, like a True Friend.She is nearly in tatters by the time I strap her to the dog fuck bench. I tell her that her tight little asshole is going to take that big cock, or it gets the cattle prod. Her reaction is delicious.
    Переслать  


  • The Making of a Perfect Little Slut, Day One
    This girl is hot, hot, fucking hot. She is tall, blonde, pretty face, nice ass and great tits. Oh, and she is a filthy fucking slut. An unrefined slut, but filthy nonetheless. I ask her what she wants to learn. She says she wants to be "a perfect slut". A typical broad answer. Well, the raw material is definitely there. I check my dick and get the rope.I tie her tits tight and sling some rope around her round ass. It's nice. Real nice. And she knows it. She is used to easily seducing boys and with her mischievous little cunt. She has been eyeing me like I'm some half drunk frat boy who is going to fall all over himself trying to get with her. I smirk as my fingers dig into her soft flesh and test her nipples. She winces. What makes a slut perfect, I ask. She gets a dumbstruck look on her face like she never expected to have to actually participate in her own training on an intellectual level. This might be a long day. I start to crop and vibe her till I get answers. She squirms and squeals like a sorry ass sorority girl and I smile.I want to feel her up from the inside. I hang her pussy out in a lewd suspension and hook my fingers tight against her spongy wet g-spot. I make her sweat like a perfect little pig, and tease her to orgasm while drilling her on what she really wants from me.I am a sadistic bastard with a hard dick, and I want that slutty fucking clit of hers to suffer for my twisted pleasure. I bind her into a compromising position and clamp her cunt wide open. Now is the time to get some answers.
    Переслать  






 rss2email.ru
Получайте новости с любимых сайтов:   

rss2email.ru       отписаться: http://www.rss2email.ru/unsubscribe.asp?c=32874&u=196670&r=721107714
управление подпиской: http://www.rss2email.ru/manage.asp
партнерская программа: http://partner.rss2email.ru/?pid=1

No comments: